Friday, September 2, 2011

the internet things

It would be very aw-some because i could use the internet anywhere i want. My belongings as the internet that allows me to go to the internet. I wouldnt be against it because i need the internet to go to Facebook i would so love that. So i would like it i would be able to hear music from YouTube and funny videos i would like all my stuff going to the internet. So it would be less complicated to ask my dad for his laptop and do my work instead i could see the internet in all my stuff. I would like my clothes to have internet because it could help anyway i want to go to. All my things would be precious to me i wont even let go off one single because its amazing and aw-some. So i wouldn't know what to do if i get something i wouldn't know how to let it go and let anyone else borrow my stuff at all. So i would say my things my stuff nobody could touch it because i would turn all crazy for it and get angry at anyone who touch my stuff. I would even hear music while walking or riding in the bus. But i would agree no matter what anyone else says. I imagine a world with everyone having technology and internet around them and nobody tells them nothing for what they have. But still i would like to have all the fun so i wouldn't care who has the technology and have that kind of stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Ulises, I think what you would do with if your stuff had internet is pretty cool, But the internet of things doesn't use the internet in that way. The internet of things uses the internet to transfer information between your belonging and the computer.

    ReplyDelete